- Street: 1629 K STREET NW
- City: WASHINGTON
- State: District of Columbia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code/Province: 20006
- Listed: May 27, 2019 4:56 am
- Expires: 40 days, 9 hours
How to make project report using Best project management system
The process of making a project report has been simplified into a 3 step process. Using finclock Mobile application, you will only select the project, select tasks and make an update. In the update, the information that is input in the application may be budgets, milestones and tasks in a project. Also, the Project application is used to take photos, comments and record audio files that describe the event done by the employees. #1 project management software that makes the life of both employees and the managers much easier.. The best part is that finclock project software provides tools that allow offline project reporting.
- Eliminate unnecessary methods of tracking employee attendance, directly from the office
- When using Project management system, reduce cost of projects by cutting down daily labor cost by 25%
- Pay employees per hour, thus remove cases of unaccounted labor cost
- Reduce the time used to manage employee records
- Analyze project costs by tracking labor costs from a tamper-proof database.
How the PMS works
- We offer customized phones, connected and customized to your organizations’ chain of command.
- We register the employees using their phones and develop categories from an online platform.
- Employees shall be using their fingerprint to enter and leave the site. Thus only people who worked at the site shall be recognized in the payment.
- Our system is fitted to the company’s payment method. Thus payroll is generated from the fingerprint data per week, month or per day.
- The records are retained in the secure database, where only the company officials can access and make analysis according to their needs.
19 total views, 1 today