- Street: Haritha Building,, Old No: 67a;New No: 18, First Floor, Janakpuri 1st street, Velachery,
- City: Chennai
- State: Washington
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code/Province: 600042
- Listed: January 31, 2018 4:29 am
- Expires: 39 days, 3 hours
- Here we are gonna discuss
- Why and what is the use of Big data, Hadoop…
- Is there a future in Big data?
- Why I should learn this.!!!
Let's Jump into the article and see the answers…
Have you guys ever wonder about what is Big Data?
Firstly, we all know that governments and businesses are all gathering lots of data these days, also like movies, images, and most important transactions. But why? Because the answer is that Data is incredibly valuable, analysing all data lets us do things like and detect fraud going years back.
Nowadays the disc is too cheap so that we can afford to keep all that data. But there's a catch-all that data won't fit in a single computer. So we have to distribute the data across thousands of nodes. If it's distributed and we run in parallel, we can compute thousands of time faster and do things we couldn't possibly do before and that's the trick behind Hadoop...
How does Hadoop work?
Suppose what I wanted to do was look for a movie, spread across many hundreds of files, So first off, Hadoop has to know where that data file is, it queries something called the namenode to find out all the places where the data file is located. Once it has figured that out it sends your job out to each one of those nodes.
Each one of those processors independently reads its input file, each one of them looks for the movie and writes the result out to a local output.it's all done in parallel when they all report finished, you are done....
What can you do with Hadoop?
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
Once you have got the data in Hadoop, there's almost no limit to what you can do…
The data is also replicated. Copies are kept of all the data blocks, so if one node falls over, it doesn't affect the result. That's how we get reliability.
But Sometimes we need to communicate between nodes. An example is counting or sorting, in that case communication is required and a Hadoop trick for that is called MapReduce.
What's in the Hadoop Eco-System?
At the lowest level, Hadoop can run on commodity hardware and software. On top of that it has some special tools and utilities, Such as,
- R-Hadoop - Which is Statistical data processing using R programming language
- Mahout - Which is Machine learning Tool, Nowadays Instead of Mahout, We use Spark.
- Hive and Pig - They Support semi-structured or Unstructured data
- Sqoop - Transferring data between relational databases and Hadoop.
Big Data Training in Chennai, Hadoop Training in Chennai with Hope Tutors
Hope Tutors provides the best Big Data Training in Chennai, Hadoop Training in Chennai. We satisfied 500+ professional learners. We provide the best Big Data Training, Hadoop Training based on industry roles and provide best placement assistance.
Big Data Training, Hadoop Training in Online
Hope Tutors is providing Big Data Training, Hadoop Training via online. Our online trainings are happening live with “Go To Meeting” Medium. Each and every sessions will be recorded and delivered as video materials.
Why Hope Tutors for Hadoop Training in Chennai, Big Data Training in Chennai?
- Trainers have almost 7+ years of real time experience and he also a Working Professional
- We provide Real time projects to students.
- Most importantly we serve 100% Placement Assurance based on your Performance
We are happy to serve you, to know about the Big Data, Hadoop Course Syllabus, Course Duration and Course contact – 7871012233 or email@example.com.
61 total views, 1 today