- Street: united states
- City: New jersey
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code/Province: 07030
- Listed: March 15, 2019 10:24 am
- Expires: 21 days, 13 hours
If your printer displays the error “alignment failed” or printer ink fails to line-up properly. Most of the case is your printer is out of alignment. Use the step below to Align Your HP Printer:
- Turn on the power button to the HP printer.
- Now load white paper into the tray.
- Double-click the HP Solution Center icon to open it.
- If the icon does not appear on the desktop, follow these steps.
- For Windows: Go to windows taskbar – Start – Programs – point to HP, and then open HP Solution Center.
- In HP Solution Center, go to Settings – Print Settings, and open to the Printer Toolbox.
- Click Align the Print Cartridges and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now wait for the HP printer to print a cartridge alignment sheet when it is done printing,
- Wait for the light on, the alignment is complete
- HP printer is ready for use.
If you find that the issues if still not resolved you should call the Customer Support Number for HP Printer and ask for additional technical assistance on how to troubleshoot Align Your HP Printer.
16 total views, 1 today